Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Teaser Tuesday- 7/9/13 Abel!

Happy Teaser Tuesday! 

FYI:  From here on the teasers will be much shorter than I usually post but I'm seriously running out of exiting excerpts I can post that DON'T GIVE TOO MUCH AWAY. And even though we are close we still have quite a few Tuesdays before release day so this left me with two options: Put off teasers for a while until we're closer or make them a bit shorter--for now. 

I know you've all been very anxious and this time it's been different since I've had projects in between releases so I want to give you some even if they are shorter than the norm. But I really really do appreciate your patience!

Here goes. I don't think we've had a teaser yet in Nellie's POV. I could be wrong but I just went over all of them today and I don't remember reading one in her POV. 

Set up: Nellie is speaking with her assistant Emily as her assistant begins to pick up on something exciting in Nellie's demeanor. 




Thinking of Abel and the words hot and sexy all at the same time brought back memories of his last visit. I wanna take you from behind. Just remembering his words and the way he had followed through with what he wanted had her puddling in places she had no business puddling while she was still at work with her assistant in the same room.

“Why are you blushing?” Emily giggled. “Oh my sweet Jesus. Don’t tell me you and Logan have already…” Emily covered her playful smirk with both hands. 

“No! I just told you I’ve never agreed to go out with him much less just… you know. I’m not like that.” The hell she wasn’t but she wasn’t about to tell sweet little Emily the torrid details of the amazing time she’d been spending in Abel’s arms—under his professionally chiseled body. On him, below him, on her back, her knees, against a door… she fanned herself now. 

“You’re doing it again and now you’re fanning yourself?” Emily plopped down in the chair across from her. “Okay what gives? Something has you as red and hot as chili pepper. Spill it.” 


If you haven't already, add Abel to your GoodReads "too read" shelf now!  


     

   

      Abel (5th Street #4)
   

 

 
 


For those of you who have missed some of the previous teasers I will be gathering them all in one place so you don't have to search through my FB page where I've posted most of them. More then likely I will post them on the 5th Street page and post a link here directly to them,.=)  
   

11 comments:

  1. I feel like I have waited for this book for ever!! I can't effing wait!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like I haven't released anything in FOREVER. You and me both can't effing wait!!!

      Delete
  2. Do you have a release month? I am dyimg for this book!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Eli, u r such an amazing writer!!! I prefer to have shorter teaser from Abel; than none at all...Or you can treat us with anything u working on (if possible) so we can start getting a taste of it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Evelyn! I might just do that because I'm seriously running out of the juicy ones for Abel that WON'T be spoilers. =/ Maybe I'll give you some of Breaking Brandon. ;)

      Delete
  4. Oh my Lord!! The torture!! Such a long wait to the release day!! Tick tock, tick tock...

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank u for writing back to me cant wait to read abel and nelllies story by the way your 1 if not my favorite author of all time and by the way you never ansered one of my queotions what is all the couples in the mb series kids names how many kids do they have will they have books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The kids questions is a tough one I'll have to go back and check (lost track!) lol As for how many more. I anticipate more but exact number I don't know as I get ideas in my head ALL the time!

      Delete
  6. OMG please please write more of the Fate series and the world needs more Moreno brothers we need Lorenzo's story please please write more oh and Rose and Vincent do they have kids please write more the world needs awesome stories like yours

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're coming I promise. I'm working on #2 now!

      Delete