Friday, March 15, 2013

ON SALE TODAY ONLY! FRIDAY MARCH 15 2013!!

Making You Mine is on sale for the first time EVER and only for ONE day! TGIF sale!!!!

Grab it today and PLEASE spread the word!!! Remember Making You Mine also includes a BONUS Angel and Sarah short story!!! 

What reviewers are saying:
"Hooked! From the moment I started to read this book, I was hooked."

"Over and above the story was fabulous!"

"AMAZING! This was my favorite of the 5!"

"Amazing! I'm in LOVE with this series!"  





Now you can try it for the discounted price of only $1.99 TODAY only!  

Share this sale and automatically be entered to win a signed copy of Making You Mine! 

3 comments:

  1. I've shared it on my facebook page https://www.facebook.com/TotalBookGeek/posts/576792695673505

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've grabbed it but now I am sorry to admit I have never read this series and dammit there goes my tbr pile! I am confused about one thing ....not that I'm a huge Amazon review fan but I was reading the reviews and are Sofie and Forever Mine considered young adult?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FM is a high school romance with mature content. Sweet Sofie goes beyond high school into college also with mature content but since a lot of it (about half) plays out through out their younger years (they are childhood sweethearts) it's labeled Mature YA.

      Delete