Friday, August 24, 2012

New Facebook Fan page!

For those of you who haven't seen my facebook announcements, as of  the new year 2013 my current fan page named after my very first book Forever Mine will be going away. Along with it so will my facebook author page. For the past year or so I've utilized these two pages with my blog and twitter (even though I'll be the first to admit I suck at Twitter) to make announcements, post teasers, run contests etc. But it's become increasingly harder and harder to keep up with all the comments, messages, posts from each page. Not only that but I've been told by too many readers that they were unable to find my fan page because they were searching for my name unaware that as newbie when I first established my fan page it that it would make more sense to establish one under my name not one of my books. o.O Therefor the time has come to condense and move everything to my new fan page and one that's much easier to find with my NAME! lol


Elizabeth Reyes fanpage
AND to read the very first extra long Fate teaser!!!!
So for the latest on my upcoming books, book signings, teasers or just announcements in general. This will be the place to go to first! So please help me get everyone moved over there by spreading the word! <3 b="b" nbsp="nbsp">       

8 comments:

  1. I have to admit, I've never found your facebook page. (Oops!)
    But, I'm super excited about this new page and even more excited to see that little 100% at the top right corner of this page. Yeah, FATE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I'm super excited myself. Working on rewrites this week so that word count up there may change but the hardest part is done. The story is finished! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. “…the time has come to condense and move everything to my new fan page and one that's much easier to find with my NAME!”---- You did great in creating your new FB fan page. By creating one, you should really choose the best name that fits what you’re really trying to present. And, since you’re trying to showcase your work, it’s really nice that you used your name as your FB page name. With that, more and more people will get to recognize you and give credit to your work. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's quite normal to make a few mistakes the first time you create a page for your business, but the good thing is you have a new fan page to promote your books. I love your one word titles because it sparks some intrigue in me. I'll be sure to check your new page right away. Best regards!

    Sage Aumick

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have done a great job. I will definitely dig it and personally recommend to my friends. I am confident they will be benefited from this site.
    Buy Facebook Likes Cheap

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would also motivate just about every person to save this web page for any favorite assistance to assist posted the appearance.
    buy facebook likes cheap

    ReplyDelete