Monday, April 4, 2011

My interview with Night Owl reviews!

Please tell us your latest news!
I'm really excited that I'm finally done with Always Been Mine the 2nd in the Moreno Brothers series. But I'm even more excited that I decided to go ahead and write a novella about their little sister Sofia. "Sweet Sofi." I'm almost done writing that one now and will send out to Beta readers in the next few weeks.

If you had to do it all over again, would you change anything in your latest book?
If I had to do it all over again I would definitely go back and make sure I was prepared before releasing. As a first timer I did make a lot of newbie mistakes. My cover has gone through 4 changes and I've since had an editor clean it up significantly. I'm looking to a much smoother ride the second time around when I release the second in The Moreno Brother series.

Do you have a specific writing style?
I think my style is just to keep it as real as possible. I like my characters to be as true to life as I can make them. I hate cheesy and I obsess about being predictable. So always count on a few twists in my stories.



Read the full interview with Night Owl Reviews here.

2 comments:

  1. i just got done reading your first book forever mine and i was wondering if you are going to be wrighting more on Angel and Sarah?

    ReplyDelete