Monday, May 5, 2014

Last Desert Heat-Teaser Tuesday! 5-6-14 Before next weeks release!

Okay guys! This is it THE last teaser before next weeks release!  

"I didn’t realize being sneaky around a homicide detective
trained to pick up on deception would require such skill.” She
laughed nervously at the hidden irony. “A skill I’m obviously
lacking.”

~Bethany~


Coming May 13th 2014



So here it is folks the last teaser before the release! 


Set up: Damian and Bethany are getting ready to go out.

Damian pulled off the shirt he was wearing, allowing for a
very pleasurable view of his beautiful chest and shoulders,
then threw the sleeveless shirt on. It was so perfectly snug, it
accentuated his big chest and abs. His hard shoulders looked
even bigger in it somehow, too. 


“Perfect,” she said, unable to help herself and reaching out
to caress his big arms.


“Are you sure about this?” he said, looking into the mirror.

“Yes. Just tuck in the shirt.” 

He began to just as her phone buzzed. She’d pulled it out
from her purse earlier and it was now on the table in front of
the mirror Damian was looking into. Their eyes met in the
mirror as he continued to tuck his shirt in, then she saw his
eyes travel down to her phone again. “You gonna check that?”


She shook her head, but again he didn’t let it go. “Why?

’Cause I’m here?”


“No!” she said, reaching for it and praying it wasn’t from
Max. “I just . . .” It wasn’t Max, but she still got caught up
reading it.

 
 Heading out now. Send me the address or name
of the place. See you in a few. 


“You just what, Bethany?”

 
Available now for pre-order


Curious about what to expect from Desert Heat? Let's give you a visual! Check out these graphics courtesy of A Book Lovers Reviews! Thank you Trini! These are awesome! 



The location! 

 The hot headed detective!


 Ready for the Santiago Brothers?


The lead singer of the Desert Ratz! 

And there is one more brother Dominic who's a bit of a mystery.  Not to mention the rest of the Desert Ratz. 

So stay tuned!!  





   
Here is what  reviewers are saying so far. Click on the links for full review!

"The desert isn't the only thing that is sizzling hot in this book - the chemistry between these two, as well as the romance that ensues takes temperatures up past even the heat of the desert."
"And my love/hate relationship with Elizabeth Reyes books continues....
I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, I HATE TO SEE THEM END!!!!"


"Although this book has calmed my craving for more of her hotties I really, really, REALLY hope this is the first of a long series. I’m sure Elizabeth has some wild stories about all the brothers in this book and I’m rubbing my hands in anticipation."

"There is so much to like about this book.  The characters are all interesting, the story line intriguing, and the love scenes sizzle."

"Beautiful story with gorgeous characters! Flawless writing as always!!



"There's a couple of twist and turns I didn't expect to happen but DAMN it was good! If the next book is anything like this book HOLY SH*T, it's going to be even better."
"I absolutely LOVED this book. I couldn't put it down!! THANK YOU THANK THANK YOU MRS.REYES"
 

2 comments:

  1. Like the Teaser, makes me wonder what's going on here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv the teaser can wait till it releases waiting very patiently

    ReplyDelete