Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Noah (5th Street #1) Is selected "Breakout Book" by Apple UK & Ireland!



More celebrating! So I wake this morning to an email informing me that the merchandising team over at  Apples "Breakout Books" is featuring one of my titles this week! I'm thrilled and honored to announce that one of my 5th Street boys "Noah" has been selected as one of the 55 titles selected by iBookstore UK & iBookstore Ireland! *Does a little boxing jab dance!*

"The criteria for inclusion is largely customer-driven - selected titles exhibit strong reviews and ratings, and have shown exceptional sales performance."

I share this with much excitement and with the added pleasure that this week I just so happen to be celebrating 5th Street's 1 year anniversary so Noah is not only being featured and getting added exposure by the great folks at Apple iBookstore but best of all it's FREE this week! 

To download your copy of Noah at the Apple iBookstore click on the following link. 

Noah at Apple iBookstore  

Learn more about this Breakout Books promotion at the Smashwords Blog.

Breakout Books Smashwords blog 

I'd like to take this time to thank both Apple and the folks over at Smashword for their continued support of independent authors. And of course I'd HAVE to thank my readers for your enormous love support and enthusiasm. It's you guys who make promotions and features like this possible and remind me everyday why I love writing so much!

Be sure to check out the next two books in the series also available in the Apple iBookstore. Gio (5th Street #2)  & Hector (5th Street #3) And when your done you can read the prologue to the upcoming 4th book in the series Abel.     

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your a great writer it's great to know other people are notice it too. Way to go girl keep up the great work. Looking forward to what's coming next can't hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete